Thursday, January 21, 2010

oops!

So this morning Matt and I were a little slow getting out of bed. The winter always makes me want to hibernate. When I heard Henry was awake I stayed in bed and called to Dallin and Spencer (who were of coarse awake) to go in and talk to him in his crib. A few minutes later it sounded like henry was not in his crib. Spencer came into our room and I asked him where Henry was. He told us the following.
Spencer: Me and Dallin got him out .
Me: How did you do that?
S: Dallin climbed in the crib and threw him out and I caught him!

7 comments:

The Millers said...

Oh good heavens! Good think Spencer is strong!

Michelle said...

Cute story after the fact. Thank goodness babies are durable:)

Katie said...

That is absolutely hilarious! At least it was a successful catch. :)

Cami and Wes said...

ha ha ha!!! I love it :)

Coon Family said...

I love it ! So funny! Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh!! This could so be our house! I say that to the kids all the time~ Can someone go in Gabriel's room and say hello to him until I get there? Usually one, often two, and sometimes all three kids go in there. There is usually two or three kids in Gabe's bed by the time I get in there. I'll have to keep an eye out on my kids doing that, too!!

Mwhitmer said...

That really made me laugh. reading your blog makes me want to blog. I guess we'll see.
Megan